Of course trying to make Baby Gift Card Holders….so using Baby Themed designer series paper was best choice.
The original instructions and design can be be found HERE
Here is modified instructions of what I did on the versions I made.
4. Cut 3 pieces of Designer Paper
- 3 1/4 ” x 1 3/4″
- 3 1/4″ x 2 1/4″
5. On the cardstock, glue down the 2-1/2” flap by applying adhesive along side edges only. This will form a pocket for the gift card to slide in and out.
6. Use Rounded Corner Punch to round corners on one side of 3-1/4 x 1 3/4″ piece of Designer Paper.
7. Attach designer paper to outside of gift card holder
8. Attach a small piece of velcro to 2″ side and fold down.
9. Decorate the top as desired.
In the original design, a cute image and scallop base completes the gift card holder. I wanted to keep it simple and see how they did without any toppers. I think they turned out great due the DSP.
All in all, this took me 1 hr to finish… from cutting cardstock, designer papers to gluing it all. 4 Gift Card Holders in 1 hr…not baad 😉
Until next time,